In the Hues

What should I say about myself?
I've shut down the memories to burry the emotions.
I'm lost in the hues.

Hell had a short but wide path
and Heaven, a long but narrow one.
That's the book I've lived in like.
It's black and white only
and I am thirsty for the lines in between.
The meaning of the colors I wasn't taught to paint with
and all its hues.

I'm lost in the hues.
It hurt to find them yesterday,
but it had a good aftertaste.
A taste I'm still discovering
and refreshes my soul
like the morning rays, my skin.

I'm lost in the hues
and I don't wanna find the way out.
I'm shrinking and growing,
getting the size for my new reality,
my Wonderland.

So glad I'm not alone in the hues.

Anaíro. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Amor, Amor... ¡Tú! ¡Sí tú!

Cambiando el mundo - Toma #1

Memories